You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you receive the item.
To be eligible for a return:
(1) Your item must be free from any debris including, but not limited to make-up, fake tan, deodorant, hair, lint and all scents including perfume, food, and others.
(2) Your item must be in the original packaging, unworn and unwashed.
(3) Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
(4) Your item must not have any signs of washing or excessive wrinkling.
(5) Your item must have the original packaging, tags and removable bra pads.
No returns on swimwear - It’s not Hygienic - Choose wisely, no exchanges because you changed your mind. Items purchased at an event or on clearance are non-refundable.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or original method of payment, minus the cost of shipping, credit card transaction fees of 6%, and any other restocking expense incurred by Gold Elite. You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
If it doesn’t meet these required standards we send it back.
Fitness Apparel - We will happily ship you a different size free of charge for domestic U.S. orders, if your item meets the return guidelines outlined above. (No returns and exchanges on swimwear – It’s not hygienic.).
We do cover shipping label cost for in-store credit returns on domestic U.S. orders.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non¬refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Still not sure? Questions on how to return your item to us, contact us. (give up to 24 hours for a response).